Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Be the Ball

I started off as a bouncing ball.. a tough one like a basketball, filled with air. I got low on air a few times but would fill back up and keep on bouncing thru life.. I thought I might meet another ball like me to bounce thru life with and I tried a few but they would go too slow or too fast or I would notice whenever we tried bouncing together I would start losing air and to preserve what I needed I would have to leave that path and go another. Then I met him.... He changed my medium.. I can't get going with just some simple air, it doesn't work. I no longer bounce or even roll.. I am a lump of grey dough.. I try to shape myself into a ball again but it slips thru my fingers and puddles and lumps together. I no longer need to find a bouncing ball to bounce thru life with to complete my journey.. I need a fire.. A person of fire to go under and around me so as I shape myself, it will stand firm. It would be okay if I never got to bouncing again after I was done.. I wouldn't want to run the risk of cracking under the pressure.. but to ROLL! To be rolling again would feel so great! Rolling hard around my two little bouncing balls. I wouldn't squish them like what was done to me, I wouldn't tell them to not bounce or let their air out to make them go slower. But if any one else tries to do that to my little bouncing balls I would be solid enough to crack them wide open and go around them to stop anyone from running into my two precious bouncing balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment